I think I have a little writer's block. And a tried and true technique for me when I have writer's block is to write about writer's block.
Here's the thing, though. As I mentioned yesterday, I do have stuff I could write about, but I can't. And in comparison, nothing I can think of to write seems to get my fingers tapping. I can't get excited to write about anything.
Is that lame? Totally. Do I really mind? Not really.
It's not like I'm not busy. Though my freelance gig finally ended last Friday. I'll miss that money, but I'm excited to have 15 or so more hours a week to myself. I have just one job just like a normal person! Well, one job plus two websites to write for. Which I do to myself because I love it so. And like I could ever truly be normal. What is normal anyway?
Plus I've been busy, busy gallivanting around and acting like a teenager. Playing on playgrounds and making mix CDs. I gots to say: I don't hate it. More adults should do this stuff, because it's delicious.
I've been busy with Blogger Body Calendar schtuff, getting my photos (which you don't get to see until the calendar is out! but I may share film I didn't use AFTER it's out) and writing my posts. That's so exciting and I'm overjoyed to be apart of it.
Since everyone was guessing at my happiness tease post yesterday, I thought I'd make it fun. And how does everything get more fun? A GAME! AWYEAH!
Therefore, guess what's making me so happy:
THIS! Is pretty damn cool:
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters