When I was in California, I had the amazing opportunity to do an engagement shoot for my favoritest cousin Lindsey and her fiance John. These two were already some of my favorite people on the planet, so I can't tell you how cool it was to photograph them. It was the first engagement session I've done (or any kind of formal people photography really) and I was really, really nervous. But they were awesome and fun and game to try lots of fun things and, thus, the photos turned out great. I took a roll of 120 film too, which of course I've yet to develop.
I can't wait to photograph their wedding! And now I can't wait to do more sessions like this. Thanks, Linds and John, for the opportunity!
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters