Last week, in Astoria, my friend and I learned of a shipwreck. So off in search of it we went. I made a point of looking up the history (because I'm a gigantic nerd) which I won't bore with with except to say that this ship was the Peter Iredale and it came aground in this spot in 1906. And isn't it freaking awesome? Um, yes. Yes it is.
Friday, January 15, 2010
- Chicks who do it for me
- Lose Weight Fast with the Heartbreak Diet!
- Margaritas, Weed, and Slut Signals
- epic existential post just in time for that arbitrary changing of the calendar which I so love
- Public Service Announcement
- Horrifying Shit on Pinterest: Slut Shaming E-Cards
- Animal Monster Bird Squawk Dinosaur Creature
- My Doctors Always Suck, otherwise entitled Why I Hate Kaiser
- Sexy Saturdays: Slutty Saturday
- fishcunts and cum dumpsters